29.10.09
Overheard-- sort of.
"TOO EASY FOR YOU TO RIDICULE PEOPLE AS "RETARDED" WHATEVER THAT MEANS. IF IT IS YOUR INTENTION TO CALL THEM FUCKED UP INORDER TO SUGGEST UR PERFECT AND A BINARY OPPOSITE THEN CONGRA-DU-FUCKULATION!!! LIFE IS NOT ALL THAT EASY…YOU SHOULD KNOW UR GAY FOR FUK SAKE!"

Comment made on a post about two idiot thieves from the podunk town in Iowa where I lived who, instead of getting ski masks, tried to cover their faces with permanent marker. Go here to see the post (complete with picture).

Labels:

written by Ruthie @ 7:15 PM  
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル