11.11.06
Addendum
So, I was wrong about one of the kanji. The one I thought looked like "Lord" is actually "sheep" (羊). So the kanji for "sacrifice" could be transliterated: "a sheep is over me and gives me life." One could stretch this a little further and say, "The Lamb covers me and gives me life." Just a thought. Maybe this isn't quite as conclusive as my previous--conclusion--er--anyway, maybe it isn't quite as clear in pointing to a biblical idea. I don't know. It's still cool.
written by Ruthie @ 6:58 PM  
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル