15.5.09
Flowers
My birthday was this past week. It was a little hard not being home for it, but I'll be home in a couple weeks. Anyway, because I was 8 hours away my family decided to send a few things. My mom sent me my mail and a few microwaveable dessert bowls. Apparently she'll be making a dress sooner or later as well. And-- to my great surprise-- my younger brother sent me a lovely bouquet of flowers!
Now, I've been sent flowers before-- my dad sent me some for Valentine's Day one year while I was in college, and boyfriends have sent flowers to me (I'm a vixen, you know). But I have never received flowers from one of my brothers. Not that they don't give me thoughtful gifts on my birthday, but I was so astounded that my bro had such beautiful, perfect flowers shipped to me. So I thought I would share some photos of them for your amusement.

Labels: ,

written by Ruthie @ 9:49 AM  
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル