23.4.09
Composer Cereals
My friends and I love to quote from this mock commercial for Raisin Brahms. One day while we were yelling "Guten tag!" and marvelling at the power of the arts, we decided we should come up with more composer-themed cereals. Here are the best names we thought of:

Honey Nut Berios
Franck-en Berries
Honey Bunches of Orff
(Steven) Stucky Charms
Reich Crispies
Kellogs Special Cage
Cinnamon Toast (George) Crumb

Here are a few I just came up with (maybe not as good):

Apple Janaceks
Mahler-O-Meal
Zorn Flakes

I know my music nerd readers have some more awesome names up their sleeves. Please share the wealth.

Labels:

written by Ruthie @ 8:30 AM  
1 thoughts:
  • At 4/24/2009 6:33 PM, Blogger Aubrey said…

    I just choked on my own spit. This is hilarious. I think my favorite is Reich Krispies.

    I tried to make something with "fiber" and "bernstein" work but I can't quite get it. ....ummm, I'll get back to you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル