28.6.07
Humidity
It's now up to 85% humidity here in Shimonoseki, and although it's only 85 degrees or so, the oppressiveness of the water in the air makes the rainy season my least favorite season EVER.

So here's a list of reasons why I hate humidity:

I am soaked in sweat after five minutes outside.
People smell more heavily of body odor than normal.
Laundry never gets completely dry.
The scenic view of the harbor and the mountains is constantly shrouded in mist.
My dreams get really weird in hot, muggy weather.
My hair expands to the size of a small country.
Garbage smells that much worse.
written by Ruthie @ 9:38 PM  
1 thoughts:
  • At 7/03/2007 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hear ya, friend, I hear ya.
    Just walked two miles in the Mississippi roast . . . EW.
    Humidity should be banned. -__-

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル