7.6.07
Swans
This swan was outside the imperial garden in Tokyo. I have my suspicions that swans were bred there just for the royal family. Not that it's a bad thing; it sounds like something the Japanese would do for the Emperor and his family, doesn't it?
I saw this group just outside the palace entrance: two adults and a duckling.
Swans are so beautiful, aren't they? I watched them and took pictures for probably ten minutes. There were several other people around me (mostly Japanese) taking pictures as well.

Labels:

written by Ruthie @ 5:12 AM  
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル