19.5.07
中国 this summer!
That's right, it is official: I am going back to China this summer!!!!!!! LOUD NOISES! Monday Rachel and I went to the consulate in Fukuoka to get our visas (pictured left). It was surprisingly easy. We just took all our documents, filled out the forms, waited a tad, paid, and left. The passports were mailed back to us later in the week. It's weird that paperwork concerning the Chinese government was so easy: thanks China!

I am so so so excited to return to the land I fell in love with two years ago. Rachel and I will take a vacation there in August. First we will visit a friend in Qing Dao, then do some sightseeing in Beijing, then we will part ways: she will return to Japan (then go back to the States for seminary) and I will go on to southern China to visit my friends!

Labels:

written by Ruthie @ 10:04 AM  
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル