26.6.08
Just Joking
In one of my high school conversation classes the students learned about different types of American jokes (puns, knock-knock jokes, riddles, longer story forms, the infamous "why did the chicken cross the road?"). Then as their assignment they were told to bring an English joke to class. The results were-- you guessed it-- hilarious. Here they are, in their original wording.

Why did the dinosaur cross the road?
.
.
.
.
Because chickens were not invented yet.

*******

What's the longest English word?
.
.
.
.
Smiles (because "mile" is in it)

*******

A waitress in a restaurant brings out soup. The customer said, "Excuse me, but I saw your thumb in the soup when you were carrying it." But the waitress said, "Oh, that's ok. The soup isn't hot."

*******

Ha hahah ahahah haha.........well, what were we talking about?

*******

"Hey Peter! Ten years have passed since we met last time. You got a haircut-- buzz cut?"

"No, I only lost my hair."

*******

"It's dangerous walking at that height. You nearly lost your life."

"That's ok. After I will get it back."

*******

When do you have a camera when you sleep?
.
.
.
.
Because I take a picture of my dream.

*******

I have big news. Recently a serial killer appeared. He has been killing thirty people every morning. The trick of the serial killer is cereal.

Labels:

written by Ruthie @ 12:19 AM  
1 thoughts:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル