14.6.08
Kit Kat
Behold, the newest Kit Kat taste sensation: Apple Kit Kat.
They're not bad. Still chocolate-covered. Just the inside wafery stuff tastes like apple, and not green apple, but like Red Apple Jelly Bellys. Very nice. As a side note, you know those little messages on bags of food that say "Tastes great with milk!" or "Now 50% less fat!" or "Filled with the healthy goodness of cranberries!"? Japanese food has messages like that, too. There's a little message on the bag that says, translated into English: "Easy sweetness of apple taste."

Labels: ,

written by Ruthie @ 8:27 AM  
3 thoughts:
  • At 6/15/2008 6:52 PM, Blogger CLU said…

    WHAT? WHAT DOES IT SAY?????? WHAT???? I CAN'T STAND THIS!!!!

     
  • At 6/15/2008 8:07 PM, Blogger Ruthie said…

    Oops! I forgot to finish the post...

     
  • At 6/18/2008 9:50 PM, Blogger bjhegland said…

    Okay; I posted this once; where did it go?!

    I am SO proud of you for what you did, that we discussed! That took some BIIIIG breasts, woman!;) Love you so much!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル