6.6.08
Person Drawings
Recently in a junior high school English class I taught the students the basic parts of the body ("basic" meaning I taught them the word "leg" but not "scapula"). Then as a fun activity in class I gave each student a piece of paper. The students sat in a circle. I called out the name of a body part, and the students drew that body part on their paper, then passed the paper to the right.Then I called out the name of another body part, and the students drew that body part on their paper, then passed the paper to the right, etc., until after several passes around the circle a strange, humanlike form appeared on the paper. The last step was to give their person a name and finish the sentence "This person is..." The results were quite amusing:"Manato Tensai." Manato the Genius. "This person is pretty."

Top: "Pankun no kanojo." Pankun's girlfriend. This person is very beautiful.
Bottom: "This peason is cleep" (they meant "person" and "creepy," I think).


Ikko. This person is sexy.

Labels: ,

written by Ruthie @ 12:33 AM  
4 thoughts:
  • At 6/07/2008 10:48 AM, Blogger CLU said…

    About Ikko: was "boobs" part of your anatomy lesson?
    Karakuri: yes, she is indeed "cleep"
    Pankun no kanojo: I love the manga eye and the other eye. She is "cleep" as well. (btw, what does Pankun have? A kanojo?)
    Manato Tensai: she looks like a football player with tabi on her feet.

     
  • At 6/07/2008 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha! that's hilarious!
    I love doing activities like this.. it's probably part of the reason I enjoy being a teacher so much ^_^

     
  • At 6/07/2008 7:51 PM, Blogger aubrey said…

    Ruthie, this is AMAZING. You rock. And I also Ikko's boobs.

     
  • At 6/08/2008 8:11 PM, Blogger Ruthie said…

    I think that is a flower design on Ikko's shirt-- not boobs. You perverts.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル