23.5.08
Popular Music
Lots of Western music is popular in Japan, and since I've been here I've noticed that a particular few bands are extremely well-known throughout the country. Here's a list I've compiled (in no particular order):

Bands/Musicians:
  • ABBA
  • The Carpenters
  • The Beatles
  • Avril Lavigne
  • Hillary Duff
  • Stevie Wonder
  • Celine Dion
  • Michael Jackson
  • Beyonce
  • Mariah Carey
  • Madonna
  • Cyndi Lauper
Songs:
  • Country Road-- John Denver
  • My Heart Will Go On-- Celine Dion
  • Bad Day-- Daniel Powter
  • All I Want For Christmas Is You-- Mariah Carey
  • We Are the World-- Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie
  • Canon in D--Pachabel
  • Prelude in C-- J.S. Bach
  • Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring-- J.S. Bach
  • High School Musical soundtrack

Labels: ,

written by Ruthie @ 1:50 AM  
2 thoughts:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル