17.7.08
Krazy
More Kit Kat kraziness last week. I found a bag of "double berry" Kit Kats. When an American hears the phrase "double berry," she usually thinks of strawberry and blueberry, blueberry and raspberry, strawberry and raspberry, blueberry and blackberry-- something like that. I normally do not think immediately of strawberry and cranberry:I kid you not. They aren't half bad, though. Not as tart as I thought they'd be, for being cranberry. But Kit Kat in Japan does not stop here, oh no.

Behold: TRIPLE BERRY. Strawberry, cranberry, and blueberry. What fruits will they cram into those tiny chocolate sticks next?

Labels: ,

written by Ruthie @ 5:23 AM  
2 thoughts:
  • At 7/17/2008 8:44 AM, Blogger CLU said…

    ship it home, girl. ship it!

     
  • At 7/17/2008 10:14 AM, Blogger Mom To B and W said…

    Triple Berry is very funny! I remember our first weekend in Scotland I tried an orange Kit Kat which I found disgusting. But I LOVE the big chunky ones. Miss those!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル