14.11.08
New Blogs
Checkout my blogroll on the right for a couple new and hilarious blogs:
  • Why Would You Knit That?! Very much in the vein of Cake Wrecks and Go Fug Yourself, this site mocks poorly knitted things and knitted things that are just in poor taste. It's pretty hilarious. I especially thought my mom would get a kick out of it, seeing as she knits (usually tasteful things :P).
  • Fail Blog: The FAIL phenomenon kind of annoys me, especially when spoken and not written in bold letters over a picture of someone "failing" at something. That said, this blog had the potential to be extremely annoying. What I found when I first visited it, however, was that it was difficult to contain my guffaws so as not to disturb others in the computer lounge.

Labels:

written by Ruthie @ 11:00 AM  
2 thoughts:
  • At 11/20/2008 10:37 PM, Blogger bjhegland said…

    The "fail"s make me pee my pants; I just can't help it.
    =)

     
  • At 11/23/2008 2:27 AM, Blogger LiteralDan said…

    I love the Fail Blog, along with several others in your blogroll, so I can only assume I will love this new one. I'm off to read it now-- thanks for the tip!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル