16.10.08
Underwhelmed
My friend Erin and I were in a convenience store some weeks back when we saw a display selling a new kind of 3 Musketeers Bar:Being a mint/chocolate lover myself, I was quite excited about the possibility of a 3 Musketeers Bar (which is already pretty awesome) being infused with mint (supposedly making it even better). I don't often buy full-size candy bars, and since I bought this one at a convenience store it was a hefty $1.69. I was expecting big things from this candy bar.

I was let down.

It was basically an oblong York Peppermint Pattie. With fluffy, toothpaste-flavored filling. That tasted like a diet snack. Let this be a lesson to y'all. Don't be fooled by the tantalizing addition of mint to an already-tasty chocolate treat. That worked fine for Oreos, but that doesn't mean it will work for everything.

Labels:

written by Ruthie @ 10:01 PM  
1 thoughts:
  • At 10/19/2008 10:14 AM, Blogger bjhegland said…

    OH! I had the same experience--BUT--there is redemption! Allow me to enlighten you:

    I got one of the bars out of a vending machine, and was hugely disappointed; too fluffy, tooth-pasty, etc, just like you said. But then for my birthday, my aunt included in my care package a bag of MINI mint 3 Musketeers. I wasn't looking forward to them...until I tried one. The mini size has a MUCH IMPROVED ratio of yummy dark chocolate-to-mint fluff. They're still not as good as, say, mint Oreos...but they're MUCH better than a full-sized mint 3 Musketeers. Just so you know. =)

    Love you, Nala!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル