4.4.09
Dream
I was on some sort of plateau and there was green grass and kids playing on a brightly-colored backyard swing set. I looked down over the huge cliff and saw clouds rushing by, but I could occasionally glimpse through them and see farmland and a city below. It was surreal, rather than peaceful. I was worried by the clouds, like I knew this wasn't supposed to be happening, like maybe the plateau rose out of the earth unnaturally. I went into a house and tried to find my room. At one point I think I was either naked or not fully clothed, and I tried to cover myself up, since there were a lot of people in the house. I think some of the people were high school classmates, people I haven't seen in years.

I found a dream interpretation website (www.dreammoods.com) and decided to see what it said about some things in the dream.

Cliff
To dream that you are standing at the edge of a cliff, indicates that you have reached an increased level of understanding, new awareness, and a fresh point of view. You have reached a critical point in your life and are afraid of losing control. Alternatively, it suggests that you are pondering a life-altering decision.

Playground
To dream that you are on a playground, indicates your desires to escape from your daily responsibilities. Consider also objects in the playground as expressing or your need to express some aspect of yourself. Perhaps you need to be more carefree or have some fun getting to know some of your talents and abilities that you have long ignored or disregarded.

Naked

To dream that you are naked, denotes the fear of being found out and exposed about your activities and misjudgment. To dream that you suddenly discover your nudity and are trying to cover up, signifies your vulnerability to a situation.

If I mesh together these three interpretations, here's what my dream might mean: I have a big decision in front of me that I need to address, but addressing it makes me vulnerable, exposed. I want to escape the pressures of the decision and just be me. Whether or not this interpretation is correct is quite another thing. But it's interesting, anyway.

Labels:

written by Ruthie @ 11:21 AM  
2 thoughts:
  • At 4/05/2009 3:58 PM, Blogger bjhegland said…

    Last night I dreamed that Rihanna asked me to sing with her at some sort of family festival and we were wearing nothing but matching g-strings. I think this means that I need help.

     
  • At 5/02/2009 9:18 AM, Blogger CLU said…

    It could mean that you are: learning; need a break; and feel guilty about all the fun stuff you are doing that your mother approve of. There.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル