24.10.07
Pet Peeves
Overly-squeaky shoes (including my own).
Origami paper that isn't cut exactly square.
Wet armpits (especially my own).
Runny, non-sudsy, totally ineffective public bathroom handsoap.
Itchy sweaters.
Online games that don't have the option of turning off the music/sound effects.
The smell of metal that gets left on my hands after handling coins or a locker door.
That high-pitched noise that comes out of the back of the TV.
Internet/text message jargon (i.e., LOL and it's variations, cya, j/k, substituting numbers for words ["b4" instead of "before"]).
Smelly feet (including my own).
Humidity.
written by Ruthie @ 3:59 AM  
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル