21.11.07
Happy Sanksgiving
That's how it sounds when said by my junior high school students.

Thanksgiving kind of sucks this year. Last year the Baiko people had a really fun get-together. Everyone came and brought traditional Thanksgiving food, we all ate too much, we said what we were thankful for, then the musically-inclined of us sang and played piano. This year several of my coworkers are otherwise engaged and I was invited to go to a sumo match on Friday (which I am totally going to!), so we're not really having a Thanksgiving party this year. And I even have the stuff to make green bean casserole! Oh well. I did hear that some people were interested in doing something for Christmas, so at least there will probably be a Christmas party.

This year I'm thankful for coworkers I can work easily with and hang out with, great friends here, comfortable living conditions, and the people at home who often remind me that I am missed. Thanks loved ones!

Labels:

written by Ruthie @ 9:30 PM  
1 thoughts:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル