13.3.08
Kit Kat
More new and crazy Kit Kat flavors from Japan:

Top: two different kinds of Kit Kat bites. On the left is something called "fruits mix flavor." On the right is cherry-flavored, in honor of the swiftly approaching sakura season. At the bottom is pudding-flavored Kit Kats. The "pudding" it tastes like is more of a custard or flan than what I think of as pudding (the instant Jell-o kind comes immediately to mind). None of these flavors really tickled my pickle, unfortunately. The pudding flavor wasn't bad; I wish it would've had more of the browned caramel flavor.

Labels: ,

written by Ruthie @ 5:30 AM  
1 thoughts:
  • At 3/13/2008 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the bottom picture makes me think of creme brulee....hmm...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル