20.2.08
Survey
Photosearch Survey (stolen from Candi)

1) Answer the questions below
2) Take each answer & type it into the Google image search
3) Take any picture from the first page of results and post

The age you will be on your next birthday:













A place you'd like to travel:












Your favorite food:















Your favorite animal:













The town in which you were born:











Your favorite color:














The town in which you live:












The name of your pet:


















Your name:













Your middle name:

















A bad habit of yours:
















Your first job:
















Your favorite kind of music:













Your crush/love:




















Car you drive:
written by Ruthie @ 10:29 PM  
3 thoughts:
  • At 2/21/2008 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the pic for your middle name is HI-larious! i might steal this entertaining exercise for my blog too.

    And many congratulations are in order for the grad school admission! Yay!

     
  • At 2/22/2008 12:26 AM, Blogger candifer said…

    my favorite is your car :-)

    i wrote about you on my blog. yay!

     
  • At 2/22/2008 6:59 PM, Blogger CLU said…

    Okay, platypus was my answer to fave animal as well! And I want to know who the great looking man is you have in there for your crush/love.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル