17.8.08
Back Home.
I'm back in the USA.

It doesn't really feel too weird to be back in the States. Aside from realizing I had very little dairy in my diet in Japan and having to relearn how to manage my finances in the US (also, how to write out a check and how to use a debit card, of which I had forgotten my PIN), I haven't noticed any shocking changes. Things are kind of the way I expected them to be. I guess that's a good thing.

I do miss Japan, though. I miss the independence I had there. I miss my friends. I miss sushi. I miss knowing how everything works. I miss speaking Japanese, oddly. But I DO NOT miss the oppressive humidity. The weather at home is GORGEOUS.

Labels:

written by Ruthie @ 4:05 PM  
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル