17.9.08
Pond
My apartment complex has a pond. How cool is that?! I walk past it every morning as I walk to the bus stop. I look for the mallards weaving through the reeds. Sometimes I can see koi swimming near the fountain. I even saw a frog once (it was dead and squished on the sidewalk, but that still counts as a frog sighting in my book). It's nice to know that even though I'm in the middle of the city and in the middle of a bustling apartment community filled mostly with undergrads, I can still experience a bit of serenity and quiet in the quaint, manmade pond.
written by Ruthie @ 9:31 PM  
1 thoughts:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル