24.11.08
Overheard
The funniest part about this overheard statement is the complete lack of context I have. I was walking down the hall in the ground floor of the Simon Center and I heard a guy talking to his friend:

"... because, first of all, I don't think I'll ever really want to wear women's clothes again, and..."

That's really all I heard, despite my best efforts to nonchalantly crane my neck to hear the rest.

Overheard in the Simon Center, 11/10.

Labels:

written by Ruthie @ 1:06 PM  
1 thoughts:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル