30.1.09
New Blogs
You Suck At Craigslist: a look at the hilarious and mistifying posts on Craig's List.
Stuff White People Like: posts about the interesting and diverse activities and items white people gravitate towards. Since most of the people I know who read this are white, I suppose I should say that you should not take yourself too seriously when reading this blog, or you might be offended.
Cute Overload: After living in Japan for two years, I can safely say that I've had enough cute to last several lifetimes. If you have not yet had your fill of cute, this website can provide.

These will be added to my blogroll soon.

Labels:

written by Ruthie @ 8:45 AM  
2 thoughts:
  • At 1/30/2009 9:02 AM, Blogger Christy said…

    I also suggest the LOLcats at icanhascheezburger.com. :)

     
  • At 1/30/2009 11:19 AM, Blogger Jorge I. Figueroa F. said…

    Well, I'm not white but I'm familiar with similar efforts form "minorities" around the world.

    I knew cute overload and I have a tag in my blog in their honor, but really I'm liking http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/ a lot

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル