27.5.09
Macy's Acrostics
I'm working part-time at Macy's this summer. Weeknights are pretty boring. One Tuesday evening I had only $200 in sales in three hours. During that time I finger-straightened the racks in my section (which means I spaced the hangers an equal distance from one another using my fingers), dusted shelves, and cleaned windows. I also wrote some acrostics using the letters in "Macy's." Here's what I came up with:

Manly
Animals
Can't
Yawn
Sideways

More
Alfani (a Macy's clothing brand)
Clothing?
You're
Scary

Monthly
Asthma
Cantelopes
Yearn
Smilingly

Merry
Aardvarks
Clean
Your
Soot

Mutton
Always
Creates
Yearly
Sustenance

Meek
Albanians
Clearly
Yell
Slurs

I didn't say they were good acrostics.

Labels:

written by Ruthie @ 3:09 PM  
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル