12.8.06
New Favorite Artist
I have fallen in love with Regina Spektor. I saw her music video "Fidelity" on VH1 the other day and was intruiged, so I looked up her website and found some clips of other songs to listen to. I love her! I think of the New York indie-songstress as a sort of Norah Jones on acid. Her velvety, intense voice mixes with some of the most uniquely-written piano music to create some great alternative pop-jazz-folk--stuff I've heard since Coldplay or Keane. So good. I just may have to buy a new CD.

Labels:

written by Ruthie @ 6:48 PM  
1 thoughts:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル