22.4.07
Iris
It was lightly raining this morning as I waited for my ride to church. I love how gentle spring rains make the green pop off the trees and the colors of the flowers deeper and more important. I whipped out my camera and got some really pretty pictures:
Irises are my favorite flower. These irises are in my favorite color. Thus they bring me such joy when I come in from a long day of school and see that more have bloomed since I left in the morning.

Labels: ,

written by Ruthie @ 2:39 AM  
1 thoughts:
  • At 4/24/2007 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey,
    It's raining here too!
    We should be friends.
    -H

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル