2.10.07
Things I Did Know/Realize Before Coming to Japan
  • Eel is delicious.
  • Eggs start to smell bad after a few months in the fridge.
  • It really isn't the heat-- it's the humidity.
  • America's public transportation system really blows.
  • Peanut butter, Mexican food, and tiramisu are gifts from God.
  • People actually do read my blog.
  • How in the world did I live before owning a rice cooker?
  • The definition and scope of "common sense" differs greatly from country to country.
  • Teaching is HARD.
  • As badly as some doctors in the States communicate, I totally took for granted that they spoke my language.

Labels:

written by Ruthie @ 8:58 PM  
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル