22.12.07
Quiz
Copied from Candi.

The trick to this survey is you are not allowed to use my answers.

1. How long do you spend in the shower?
10 minutes... Al Gore is going to kill me when he finds out.

2. Name something a football player wears under his uniform.
His lucky jock strap.

3. Name something people hate to find on their windshield.
flyers for the nearest strip club.

4. Name something a man might buy before a date.
condoms?

5. What's another word for blemish?
pock mark.

6. Something you cook in the microwave.
ready-made curry.

7. Name a piece of furniture people need help moving.
a suit of armor.

8. Name a reason a younger man might like an older woman.
she's very good looking.

9. Name something a dog does that embarrasses its owner.
hump people's legs.

10. Name a kind of test you cannot study for?
Urine test.

11. Name something a boy scout gets a badge for?
building a nifty fort from sticks.

12. Name a phrase with the word Home in it?
Home Sweet Home.

13. Name a sport where players loose teeth?
Dentist Truth or Dare.

14. Name something a teacher can do to ruin a student's day?
Give them a detention.

15. What is a way you can tell someone has been crying?
They tell you they got something stuck in their eye.

16. Name something found at a Séance?
DEMONS!!!!

17. Name a bird you wouldn't want to eat?
Kiwi. I prefer the fruit. Plus, I think they're endangered. I don't want Al Gore to have two reasons to kill me.

18. Name something that gets folded?
origami!

19. Name something a person wears even if it has a hole in it?
any sort of clothing, duh. Don't they all have some sort of hole for sticking appendages into?

20. Name something that gets smaller the more you use it?
An eraser.
written by Ruthie @ 7:07 PM  
1 thoughts:
  • At 12/29/2007 6:36 PM, Blogger candifer said…

    "17. Name a bird you wouldn't want to eat?
    Kiwi. I prefer the fruit. Plus, I think they're endangered. I don't want Al Gore to have two reasons to kill me."

    This is totally what I was going to say first [except that I'm not worried about Al Gore killing me...], but I thought it was really nerdy. But now, since you're the epitome of coolness, I think I should've said kiwi ;-)

    Hope you're enjoying your time at home! Sorry that I won't be able to see you during your visit [again...].

    By the way, thanks for the Christmas card, even if it WAS a little girlie ;-) love ya & miss ya!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル