25.4.08
Flora and Fauna
I know I have said this before, but flowers in Japan are more beautiful than flowers in America. Period. And more abundant. I am constantly awed by the different seasons of flowers in Japan-- year-round I see flowers everywhere, of every color.In front of schools, along roads, growing on walls, in ditches, even weeds-- beautiful, vibrant flowers. The above flowers were in an untended strip of land butting against a fence near my apartment.

These poppies were in a small park-type thing behind the bus center in Fukuoka.

Labels: ,

written by Ruthie @ 7:49 AM  
2 thoughts:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル