30.4.08
Ohori Park
Tuesday was a national holiday here in Japan, so I went to visit a friend in Fukuoka. The weather was AWESOME, so we went to Ohori Park, a huge park built around a lake near the bay. The park is modeled after a park in China (I forget exactly which city).

The lake is sort of split in half by islands connected by bridges, so we walked through the middle of the lake and saw a beautiful floating gazebo-type thing and a bunch of birds, fish, and turtles.

A lady was feeding this heron some bread, so I could get really close to it to take pictures.
We had a great day in the sun! As a sure sign of the changing to spring, I got badly sunburnt on my back and shoulders.

Labels:

written by Ruthie @ 8:59 AM  
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル