11.5.08
Collections
Collections I've had in my life:
  • Bells of the United States (I don't think I even got ten before I gave up)
  • Pencils
  • Erasers
  • Stickers off of household things (bottles of kitchen cleaner, CD wrappers, etc)
  • Stickers (other than from household things, like store bought stickers)
  • Photos of manhole covers
  • Interesting buttons and pins
  • Cute bandages
  • Origami paper
  • I once tried to find a penny from every year I have been alive.
Do you have any strange/cool collections you wish to tell me about? Please, share the love.
written by Ruthie @ 9:09 PM  
3 thoughts:
  • At 5/12/2008 6:26 PM, Blogger CLU said…

    Hmm. Let's see: rocks; dolls from other countries; sea shells; boyfriends; (just kidding!); and, hmmm - DACHSHUNDS

     
  • At 5/12/2008 8:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I collect hats (occasionally), funny/novelty t-shirts, and key-chains. Mostly key-chains. You can find them everywhere you go, they don't break like shot glasses, they are realatively inexpensive, and they're a great way to remember travels to far places. Also, if people know you collect them, they will buy one for you as a souvenir when they go on vacation.

     
  • At 5/18/2008 12:59 PM, Blogger bjhegland said…

    I actually collected postcards when I was younger. Not like postcards from gift shops...but postcards that other people sent me. I had close to 150, I think, from all over the stinkin' world. It was pretty awesome. The collection is now in a shoebox at my parents' house. You make me want to dig it out. And you make me want to start a new collection...because I don't currently collect anything, and that's boring. Hmm.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル