9.1.09
Christmas Discoveries
I learned (or re-discovered) a lot of things about myself over break. Here is some little things:

I like venison steak.
I have an unnatural fear and suspicion of canned soup.
I hate, HATE when other people do my hair.
I hate when my hair is rain straight.
I know very little about perfume.
I actually don't hate omelets anymore.
I can tolerate certain cats.
I don't exercise enough.
I'm a lot cleaner than I previously thought.
I'm a pretty good wiier.
My skin care regimen needs to be updated.
I might just prefer sleeping on the floor to sleeping in a bed.
I have awesome family.
I have awesome friends.

Labels:

written by Ruthie @ 2:48 PM  
1 thoughts:
  • At 1/09/2009 11:28 PM, Blogger bjhegland said…

    So, I'm like half of those. And you DEFINITELY hate it when other people make your hair rain-straight! And I have awesome friends too :)
    Love you!!
    PS Got any of your perfume left?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル