18.12.08
Simple Pleasures
A lot of people my age nowadays think that once they graduate from college they can have it all: big house, brand new car, fancy cell phone, adopted Chinese babies, etc. I, on the other hand, knew that as long as I had college debt, there was no way I could enjoy such perks. I will probably be living in a small apartment and driving a used (albeit, very nice) care for a few years, or at least until I marry into some rich, aristocratic family.

There was one thing, however, that I have wanted for a long time. And now that I am on my own and can afford a few nicer things, I decided to get it. I wanted a shower clock radio. When I was in college I had to listen to whatever crap was blaring from the stereo in the big shared bathroom. When I lived in my parent's house I didn't have a shower clock radio (not that my parents wouldn't have allowed it. I never asked). Finally I have one. And let me tell you: it is a joy to listen and sing along to music while showering. It is great to look at the clock and see just how late I will be this morning. I don't need a lot of things to make me happy. But I really love my shower clock radio.
written by Ruthie @ 4:30 PM  
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル