21.3.08
Purikura
This is an example of "purikura," a type of photo booth that is very popular in Japan. First you take pictures with a group of friends. Next, you decorate the picture using a stylus on a touch screen. Then you wait for the pictures to be printed on sticker paper. Then you cut the pictures out, distribute them to friends, and stick them all over everything!A few coworkers and I had a small birthday party for Ami and Nakamura-sensei, so after we went out to eat we took purikura together.

Labels:

written by Ruthie @ 9:49 PM  
4 thoughts:
  • At 3/23/2008 4:55 PM, Blogger Culmer's Thoughts said…

    Japan? What does homsar mean?

    your cousin,
    Jeff

     
  • At 3/23/2008 11:03 PM, Blogger Chris Rensink said…

    I had my first experience with this a couple of weeks ago with some friends...very fun experience I suppose. I hope you have a GREAT vacation with your mom.

     
  • At 4/08/2008 9:26 AM, Blogger CLU said…

    Purikura is better than drinking for downright belly laugh fun! What a way to NOT take yourself seriously and still keep your wits about you. I would SO like to open the first American Purikura store! It would rule.

     
  • At 5/27/2008 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey guys, if you can, visit pixel memory studios website, we are a purikura store in america, www.pixelms.com at the website you can post your pictures, rate, and review them with the world!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル