15.9.06
Package
To my beautiful, beautiful friends at NWC,

Thank you Lindsay, Tracey, Melissa, Candi, Sarah, Jill, Lisa, Abigail, Rachel, Jenna, Larissa, Alicia, Kathleen, Betsy, LauraBeth, Dr. Holm, and Aubrey! I received your package this evening and was so filled with joy. I cried and cried as I read through the letters and cards (Good thing the package was stuffed with paper towels). Thank you for your thought and time and creativity. I am already thinking of how I can display these love notes!! I appreciate your kindness so much!

I will write an email soon, and I will be sure to write a personal note to all of you who wrote me a personal note. Special thanks to my beloved roommate for sending it off. I love you all so very much!

In other news, there is a typhoon coming in this weekend (probably Sunday and Monday). Apparently a typhoon is just an Asian hurricane, but still-- a hurricane is a big deal, so please keep me in your prayers as I really don't know what to expect. I'll be sure to write next week so you know I'm still alive.
written by Ruthie @ 8:44 AM  
1 thoughts:
  • At 9/18/2006 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hurray! i'm glad you got the package so quickly - mail is amazing! :-) i'll be keeping you in my prayers too!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
私について

Name: Ruthie
Home: Japan
About Me: I want to know who God is and what his truth is. I love getting lost in beautiful music and cloudless star-filled skies, especially in the fall. I hate being bored. I like big cities. I want to travel the world.
read more

古い物
古代の物
好みな物
ブロッグ
ラベル